What is the ENDOW MANITOBA GIVING CHALLENGE?
The Endow Manitoba Giving Challenge is your opportunity to help your community foundation grow exponentially. Gifts made to the Carman Area Foundation between November 9 – 15 will be “stretched” through the combined efforts of the Manitoba government and The Winnipeg Foundation. For every $5 donated, they will “stretch” that donation by $1 each, up to a combined total of $4,000 per foundation. So your $5 gift instantly becomes $7 for your community!
Note: Only gifts to our ‘unrestricted Funds’ qualify for the stretch funding. This includes our Undesignated Fund, the Sperling Community Fund, the Roland Community Fund, and the R.M. of Grey Fund.
Gifts can be made by:
• Credit card
– online through endowMB.org
– by phoning The Winnipeg Foundation office, toll-free at 1-877-974-3631, between Nov. 9-15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – excluding Remembrance Day (Wednesday, Nov. 11).
– Receipts for on-line donations by credit card will be issued on our behalf by The Winnipeg Foundation. These donations will then be forwarded to the Carman Area Foundation.
– All cheques must be payable to the “Carman Area Foundation”. Send to Box 160 Carman, MB R0G 0J0 or phone 204-745-6947 for pick up
– Receipts for cheques/cash will be issued by the Carman Area Foundation.
• E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Receipts for donations via e-transfers will be issued by the Carman Area Foundation.
The Endow Manitoba Giving Challenge
For assistance please contact Fred Colvin, CAF Executive Director at email@example.com or phone 204-745-6947